Need for the Library has never been greater, and your Library needs strong community support in order to thrive. As more people learn about its programs, services and future needs, the Library's value becomes increasingly clear. By serving as an advocate, you can help your Library continue to serve this community in an ever-changing world.
Here are some steps you can take to become a strong advocate for our Library:
- Show your Library pride. Get and use a Library card – one of the most important cards in your wallet.
- Champion the Library’s strategic plan and let us know how we’re doing.
- Become a Library volunteer and see the Library’s impact firsthand.
- Understand the Library’s budget and the value of Library funding.
- Tell friends, neighbors and others about our Library and its many resources.
- Follow the Library on Facebook or Twitter.
- Follow the Library Foundation on Facebook or Twitter.
- Make a donation. Your gift will help the Library and demonstrate community support.
- Contact funding decision-makers.
- Encourage your friends, neighbors and others to become Library advocates.