We’re always humbled and proud when members of this community commit their time and talent to serve on our board. At our September, 2021 board meeting we welcomed five new members:
- Kelly Ann Adamczyk brings experience in human resources as a corporate recruiter and a generalist for large companies and small non-profits. She’s lived in Charlotte since 2019 and immerses herself in every community she calls home as a volunteer. She currently serves on the Charlotte Youth Coalition board.
- Jennifer Bennett is a longtime Library Foundation supporter and a managing director and associate general counsel at Bank of America Corporation, where she leads the Global Subsidiary Corporate Governance Group. She also serves on the board of the Juvenile
Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Peter Keane has served as president and chief investment officer of Keane Capital Management from its founding in 1999 to the present. He’s served on several non-profit boards and has volunteered as a coach, mentor and tutor for over 30 years. In 2010 Keane founded the Alpha & Omega Foundation with a focus on educational equity in Charlotte.
- Gina Lawrence is a civic leader and community volunteer, serving in leadership roles on the boards of Children’s Theatre of Charlotte and Women’s Impact Fund. She currently serves on the board of the Latin Arts Association and Friends of Music at Charlotte Latin
School. Gina is an avid reader, a hopeful golfer and a devoted gardener.
- Anne Madden is the senior vice president and general counsel for Honeywell, where she oversees the company’s global legal functions. She’s the recipient of numerous honors including a “Woman Worth Watching” by Profiles in Diversity Journal in 2011 and again in
2019. Anne also serves on the board of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Foundation.